LX Case Wanted

JohnMcD

Link Posted 06/05/2009 - 15:23
Hi anyone have an ERC case foe the LX, I sold mine a while ago along with the LX but bought another one at the weekend and need a case for it.
Might be looking for a clean screen and any other little LX bits like the plastic screwdriver for the diopter adjustment.

Daniel Bridge

Link Posted 06/05/2009 - 23:12
Nice to see you back on the forum John.

Dan
K-3, a macro lens and a DA*300mm...

JohnMcD

Link Posted 07/05/2009 - 09:24
Hi Dan, I saw your leaflets in the Chelmsford Camera World at the weekend. I was in to get a Nikon 35mm lens for going on holiday with ( it's light weight ) and saw this old LX in the window. I had a think about it and came back the next day to buy it. A bit silly maybe as it was a bit beaten up but works ok.

I did have an LX before but it was a late model mint one and I was to scared to take it anywhere so it never got used. This one was relativley cheap and not in such good nick so I feel I can actually use it.

I still have my old MX so I just put the 50mm F1.4 on the LX, stuck the 1.7 that came with the LX onto the MX and now I'm trying out the LX with some 2 year out of date Jessops colour print film just to make sure it works.

The LX wasn't yours was it ?

Daniel Bridge

Link Posted 07/05/2009 - 12:04
JohnMcD wrote:
The LX wasn't yours was it?

No, never owned one. I can remember looking longingly at one in a camera shop in York several years ago, but couldn't afford it at the time.

That LX must have only just turned up though, I was in Cameraworld a week or so ago and it wasn't there then. There was an MX though. Popping over there this afternoon, so I'll see what else they've got.

Dan
K-3, a macro lens and a DA*300mm...
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.