Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

Luminar 3 for free

Defragged
Posted 23/04/2020 - 22:58 Link
C.O.L.B.A.S victim
(Compulsive Obsessive Lens Buying Addiction Syndrome)

What you need are lenses, more lenses, bigger lenses, better lenses, faster lenses, vintage lenses and when you have these, your pictures will be perfect!
vic cross
Posted 24/04/2020 - 00:48 Link
Just downloaded it. Now I'll have to try and learn how to use it.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
JohnX
Posted 24/04/2020 - 11:43 Link
Won't download for me. Skylum say av filter on my BT email is the problem, but doesn't work with Google mail either, so just going back to them to see what other reasons they have.
JAK
Posted 24/04/2020 - 12:45 Link
vic cross wrote:
Just downloaded it. Now I'll have to try and learn how to use it.
CHEERS Vic.

Where was the option to download it?
John K
barkin
Posted 24/04/2020 - 13:57 Link
Looks like you have to join thier mailing list to get a download link & activation code.
Benz3ne
Posted 24/04/2020 - 14:52 Link
Thanks for this! Trialled it before and found it slow and a little buggy but willing to give it another go - found the catalogue really nice to use.
JAK
Posted 24/04/2020 - 15:55 Link
barkin wrote:
Looks like you have to join thier mailing list to get a download link & activation code.

Did that but it didn't make any difference. Got the (spam foldered) email but the only download I could find was for the current full version 4.
John K
barkin
Posted 24/04/2020 - 16:24 Link
Strange. I got an email containing a link to _luminar_3setup.exe or somesuch, and an activation code. I didn't have to 'find' anything.

I haven't tried it yet - only got my phone atm, but I'll give it a go on my PC later.
Edited by barkin: 24/04/2020 - 16:25
barkin
Posted 24/04/2020 - 21:12 Link
Benz3ne wrote:
Trialled it before and found it slow and a little buggy...

Having played around with it for the last couple of hours, I'd say this pretty much sums it up...
barkin
Posted 24/04/2020 - 23:18 Link
Uninstalled...
stub
Posted 25/04/2020 - 02:13 Link
Already use Luminar 4 from Skylum.. It was an awkward load as I remember. But worth it, The company talked me through it in the end.. Cant exactly remember the issue now. Think it was something to do with protection on the internet. But when you get it installed. It's a first class program Very easy to use. I just use it for the portrait enhance features at present. Doesn't make false faces like Portrait Pro. Not got around to the easy landscape rendering or skies....!
K-1Gripped K-1 ungripped K-5ii K7 Various lenses

Stuart..

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.