Lord Williams, Thame

womble

Link Posted 15/03/2013 - 22:10
Pentax KX, SMC Pentax 50mm f/1.2, Agfa APX 100 film, commercial dev and scan.

K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

womble

Link Posted 16/03/2013 - 15:46
I really like the first one, but this one seems more popular.

K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

womble

Link Posted 16/03/2013 - 15:50
Could one of the moderators please delete the extra N in the title, please? Many thanks, K.
Kris Lockyear

My website

Daniel Bridge

Link Posted 16/03/2013 - 18:47
womble wrote:
Could one of the moderators please delete the extra N in the title, please? Many thanks, K.

Done.

Dan

davidstorm

Link Posted 16/03/2013 - 18:51
The first one is my favourite Chris, a really excellent shot.

Regards
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs

womble

Link Posted 16/03/2013 - 23:30
Thanks Daniel and David. K.
Kris Lockyear

My website

Stuey

Link Posted 17/03/2013 - 12:22
Nice shots Kris
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link

womble

Link Posted 19/03/2013 - 08:29
Thanks Stuey. K.
Kris Lockyear

My website
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.