Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

Looking sheepish..

LiamD
Posted 20/05/2007 - 11:39 Link
Hi all,

Comment Image

ist* DL | FA 100-300 @ 300mm | ISO 200 | 1/750 @ F9.5

I haven't taken a shot in three weeks.. due to being a bit busy with other stuff, but I thought I'd post something from last year for something to look at..

It was taken in the Yorkshire Dales, and I just liked the simplicity of it. The dark stormy sky contrasting with the sunlit grass, and a couple of multi-coloured sheep cutting through the angled horizon.

Hope you like it..

Cheers

Liam

EDIT: Oooh scary, my 666th post.
Liam

"Make your hands respond to what your mind demands." Jesse James

Best wide-angle lens? Two steps backward. Look for the 'ah-ha'. Ernst Haas
Tyr
Posted 20/05/2007 - 11:50 Link
That looks unreal, and quite odd, bright grass and sheep with a fairly dark background blue.

Doesn't look possible to achieve, quite funny really.
LiamD
Posted 20/05/2007 - 12:00 Link
Hi Tyr,

except for the usual touches the picture is pretty much as it came out of the camera. I was shooting up at the sheep who? were at the top of a hill, and the dark sky was a couple of miles away behind them.. but catching us up. That's the great thing about the UK, the weather.. if you don't like it, just give it a minute to change

Cheers

Liam
Liam

"Make your hands respond to what your mind demands." Jesse James

Best wide-angle lens? Two steps backward. Look for the 'ah-ha'. Ernst Haas
Tyr
Posted 20/05/2007 - 12:26 Link
Yeah, especially the last week up north. It has been showers, bright sun and blustering wind all week long. Today is quite nice though
Don
Posted 20/05/2007 - 12:38 Link
very nice shot. I like it
those sheep must be teenagers, what with the blue hair and all.javascript:emoticon('')
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.