Looking for K1000 and lenses
Posted 22/10/2005 - 18:19
Link
I have a SMC Pentax 50mm F1.7 lens.
I am in the USA.
I also have the following:
Pentax SMC DA 18-55 (standard lens) - brand new in factory box
Promaster 18-35 P-AF - like new - hardly used - with box
Please PM me if you are interested.
I am in the USA.
I also have the following:
Pentax SMC DA 18-55 (standard lens) - brand new in factory box
Promaster 18-35 P-AF - like new - hardly used - with box
Please PM me if you are interested.
Posted 25/10/2005 - 12:34
Link
Correction the Pentax 50mm is a F1.4.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


83 posts
22 years
Dorking,
UK
K1000 body + ERC
50mm f1.7 M lens
100mm f2.8 M lens
If anyone is thinking of selling any of the above, I would be pleased to hear from you (off list).
I am in the Uxbridge and Surbiton areas of London.
Thanks