Looking for a K20D/K200D RAW image
Posted 08/04/2008 - 16:51
Link
I don't have any images for you, but Dave Coffin has written a very well regarded open source RAW conversion engine called DCRAW. The latest version supports the K20D, so he must have figured out the ins and outs of reading its PEF files.
http://cybercom.net/~dcoffin/dcraw/
http://cybercom.net/~dcoffin/dcraw/
you don't have to be mad to post here
but it does help
but it does help
Posted 08/04/2008 - 17:37
Link
Cheers, I'll make the suggestion to them but I'd still prefer to get a RAW image as that is what they asked for. It is for the GIGA-Vu-PRO-evolution devices, see http://jobo.com/web/GIGA-Vu-PRO-evolution.177.0.html to keep it and its successor up to date.
You can email me at hoshisato[at]gmail.com and it can be an image of anything
You can email me at hoshisato[at]gmail.com and it can be an image of anything
Cameras: Pentax 67II / 645NII / K20D / MZ-S / MZ-3 / ME
Gallery: Hans ter Horst Photography
Gallery: Hans ter Horst Photography
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


60 posts
18 years
UK,
London area
Gallery: Hans ter Horst Photography