Little bag

nipper
Posted 25/02/2011 - 15:52 Link
Wondered if anybody know whats a good bag for when you want to travel light just your camera and say your 55 300 lens attached ?? cheers
Don
Posted 25/02/2011 - 15:57 - Helpful Comment Link
I find the hip packs handy.
I have a lowepro that has withstood many years of hiking/camping/motorcycling trips and is still good.
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
Mike-P
Posted 25/02/2011 - 16:08 - Helpful Comment Link
lowepro mini trekker

It's like a mini Tardis.

Really small but some creative packing I can get K-5, FA 50mm f1.4, Sigma 70-200mm f2.8, DA 55-300mm, Sigma 12-24mm and DA 18-135mm in it.

Cost me £25 off Amazon.
dougf8
Posted 25/02/2011 - 18:58 - Helpful Comment Link
Lowepro TLZ 2 maybe, not sure how old the series is and they might have updated them.
Lurking is shirking.!

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo