Lightroom 3 Beta 2 available

i-Berg
Posted 23/03/2010 - 11:30 Link
I've just installed the free Adobe download of LR 3 beta 2. Some increased functionality and a slightly better output on-screen are apparent so far.

The beta expires 30 June 2010, and instals straight over the top of LR 3 beta 1 (but beside previous 'full' versions 1.x and 2.x).

link
Edited by i-Berg: 23/03/2010 - 11:33
beardedwombat
Posted 23/03/2010 - 12:26 Link
As usual, Adobe favour the dark side by adding tethered shooting for Canikon only
i-Berg
Posted 24/03/2010 - 09:02 Link
True enough! I have yet to shoot tethered, I only use it for post. It seems OK at that for now...
RichardDay
Posted 24/03/2010 - 09:18 Link
The NR section has improved dramatically, especially with regard to colour noise. ISO 3200 shots clean up very well.
Best regards
Richard Day

Profile - link - (click on About for equipment profile) - My Flickr site - link

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo