LET ME BE THE FIRST

pink
Posted 05/12/2009 - 12:52 Link
Let me be the first to spread Christmas joy as I'm going to Birmingham German Christmas market to night and also putting up the deck's

good will to all Pentax User's and thank you for all the advice you've given me

James

What is your favourite drink over the Christmas period, whisky and bailey's
is mine
My Fluidr

"To see in colour is a delight for the eye, But to see in black and white is a delight for the soul" ANDRI HERY
Edited by pink: 05/12/2009 - 12:53
johnriley
Posted 05/12/2009 - 12:56 Link
Thank you James, I'll have a nice cold glass of crisp, oaky tasting white wine.

And Merry Christmas to one and all.
Best regards, John
Edited by johnriley: 05/12/2009 - 13:31
gartmore
Posted 05/12/2009 - 13:28 Link
Gavi for me, merry Christmas to all!
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
pink
Posted 05/12/2009 - 13:37 Link
ken what is Gavi ??

James
My Fluidr

"To see in colour is a delight for the eye, But to see in black and white is a delight for the soul" ANDRI HERY
gartmore
Posted 05/12/2009 - 13:47 Link
The Maserati of Italian white wine.
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
Father Ted
Posted 05/12/2009 - 17:59 Link
Thank you James, and I'll join you n wishing a Merry Christmas to everyone

Just got back from Liverpool, getting my presents for Lesley. By eck! It was mayhem!! But the German market was good...lots of food!!
Getting there! Thanks to you guys

Pentax K3ii, Pentax K10d, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.
Anvh
Posted 05/12/2009 - 19:12 Link
We got champagne with the holidays and for the rest hot chocolate is nice and whisky.
Stefan
Comment Image

K10D, K5
DA* 16-50, DA* 50-135, D-FA 100 Macro, DA 40 Ltd, DA 18-55
AF-540FGZ
RichardDay
Posted 05/12/2009 - 19:14 Link
Happy Christmas everyone!

I think I will now go and hibernate until April!
Best regards
Richard Day

Profile - link - (click on About for equipment profile) - My Flickr site - link
Ko1obos
Posted 05/12/2009 - 20:00 Link
Happpy Christmas to everyone!

I put up our first Christmas tree today so I was in quite a festive mood. I'm looking forward to getting the big real tree next week although its a massive job decorating it.
mikew
Posted 05/12/2009 - 20:04 Link
May I be the first to utter the immortal words 'bah humbug' (with feeling I might add).

Mike
---------------------------------------------------

You can see some of my shots at my Flickr account.
bforbes
Posted 05/12/2009 - 21:47 Link
mikew wrote:
May I be the first to utter the immortal words 'bah humbug' (with feeling I might add).

Mike
Your post seems to have stopped this thread in it's tracks Mike
mikew
Posted 05/12/2009 - 21:49 Link
For which I hope to receive a vote of thanks from all right minded people .
---------------------------------------------------

You can see some of my shots at my Flickr account.
Father Ted
Posted 05/12/2009 - 22:04 Link
mikew wrote:
May I be the first to utter the immortal words 'bah humbug' (with feeling I might add).

Mike
Oh dear. I hope you sllep well on Christmas Eve and the three spirits don't wake you
But, nevertheless, I wish you a Happy Christmas in whatever manner you choose to keep it
Getting there! Thanks to you guys

Pentax K3ii, Pentax K10d, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.
mikew
Posted 05/12/2009 - 22:09 Link
Well I confess to feeling a bit churlish to have rained on the parade but hey it's nowhere near Christmas yet and I for one find the whole over hyped and wretched event mawkish - but I do apologise with some degree of honesty.

Mike (still thinking bah humbug even though he won't say it out loud again,well not for a while anyway)
---------------------------------------------------

You can see some of my shots at my Flickr account.
Anvh
Posted 05/12/2009 - 22:36 Link
Sinterklaas isn't over yet so no Christmas till that's over, sorry it's a Dutch thing.
Stefan
Comment Image

K10D, K5
DA* 16-50, DA* 50-135, D-FA 100 Macro, DA 40 Ltd, DA 18-55
AF-540FGZ

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo