Lesser known places.

Tyr
Posted 29/06/2018 - 22:44 Link
Among this week's trips was a walk in the Wyre Forest Reserve. I've been intending to look for Knowles Mill for about 3 years. I finally got round to doing a circular walk for which the end point was just past the mill. I must say, it didn't disappoint!

Probably my favourite 5 from the album.

Comment Image
002 by Daniel Perlak, on Flickr

Comment Image
008 by Daniel Perlak, on Flickr

Comment Image
011 by Daniel Perlak, on Flickr

Comment Image
015 by Daniel Perlak, on Flickr

Comment Image
022 by Daniel Perlak, on Flickr
AlJones2402
Posted 29/06/2018 - 23:59 Link
Great set of image's. I particularly like the last 2. 👍
pschlute
Posted 30/06/2018 - 00:38 Link
Yep, last one is my favourite.
Tyr
Posted 30/06/2018 - 09:43 Link
I do like that type of window shot. I've got a few other similar ones .

Comment Image
018 by Daniel Perlak, on Flickr

Comment Image
018 by Daniel Perlak, on Flickr

The dynamic range of the K-5 is so good for this kind of thing. No need for bracketing and HDR! (Although it helps sometimes)
Edited by Tyr: 30/06/2018 - 09:44
MrB
Posted 30/06/2018 - 10:17 Link
I also enjoy interior and window images of old buildings. If these were ambient light shots (i.e. no extra lighting inside the building), they appear rather over-brightened to me.

Philip
pschlute
Posted 30/06/2018 - 10:26 Link
Nice work Dan
1stEverPentax
Posted 30/06/2018 - 18:40 Link
Very nice work...that window image 022 is superb.

The images do look very bright...but I like the effect.

Regards

Karlo

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo