Lenses, Compact & Software for sale -

AndrewA
Posted 27/01/2012 - 11:53 Link
Hi all, I have a revised selection of bits for sale, all of which will go on ebay this weekend but I would prefer them to go to a forum member.

1. SMC Pentax M Macro 1:4 100mm Lens.[IMG]http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa468/Andrew_Allport/Macro.jpg[/IMG]
K mount, includes original hood, both caps, Hoya Sky filter and a soft case. The lens is in beautiful immaculate condition, and to find one with the original hood is quite rare. Takes lovely sharp pictures. Prices on ebay range from £150 to £189 without hoods. £110 - plus your choice of postage.

2. SMC Pentax M 1:3.5 135mm Lens.[IMG]http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa468/Andrew_Allport/135.jpg[/IMG]
K mount, includes both original caps, soft case, Hoya Sky filter and incorporates a sliding metal hood. In absolutely superb all round condition no wear marks to the body in fact I would describe it as mint. This lens is in stunning condition. £45 - plus your choice of postage.

3. SMC Pentax M 1:2.8 28mm Lens. [IMG]http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa468/Andrew_Allport/28mm.jpg[/IMG]
K mount, includes both caps. In beautiful all-round condition, there are some minor signs of internal dust which is not unusual for a lens of this age. I understand was one of the last series M 28mm lenses and it takes wonderfully sharp shots. £35 - plus your choice of postage.

4. SMC Pentax DA 18-55mm f3.5 - 5.6 Lens. [IMG]http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa468/Andrew_Allport/18-55da.jpg[/IMG]
Includes both original caps and hood, UV filter, original documents and box. Version 1 of the lens, is in great condition, has had minimal use and takes great pictures. £30 - plus your choice of postage.

5. SMC Pentax DAL 18-55mm f3.5 - 5.6 Lens.[IMG]http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa468/Andrew_Allport/18-55dal.jpg[/IMG]
Includes both original caps and hood, UV filter and original documents / packaging but no box. This was my Kr kit lens and is great condition as it has had very minimal use. Takes far better shots than expected of a kit lens. £20 - plus your choice of postage.

6. Pentax Optio I-10 i10 Digital Camera.[IMG]http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa468/Andrew_Allport/I10.jpg[/IMG]
Boxed with spare 3rd party battery. Classic silver and black, usual shooting modes with 720p HD Video. Super little compact. £50 - plus your choice of postage.

7. Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 and Premier 4. [IMG]http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa468/Andrew_Allport/PSE.jpg[/IMG]
Boxed not registered or any computer. The Premier disc has never been used and the instructions are still freezewrapped. £15 - plus your choice of postage.

I can supply further pictures of any of the items, if you require some please message me.

Payment by Paypal gift, cheque or cash on collection - all items are in Sheffield.

Any questions please feel free to get in touch.
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
Edited by AndrewA: 27/01/2012 - 11:55
AndrewA
Posted 28/01/2012 - 10:40 Link
Saturday morning bump, happy to consider offers
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
Ed110
Posted 28/01/2012 - 13:16 Link
PM sent re. SMC Pentax M Macro 1:4 100mm
K5 & K10D, various Pentax lenses
AndrewA
Posted 28/01/2012 - 17:30 Link
Ed110 wrote:
PM sent re. SMC Pentax M Macro 1:4 100mm
SMC Pentax M Macro 1:4 100mm sold to Ed110
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
fourfivesix
Posted 28/01/2012 - 19:17 Link
Thanks again for the remote, works a treat
flickr
link
AndrewA
Posted 28/01/2012 - 23:13 Link
fourfivesix wrote:
Thanks again for the remote, works a treat
Pleasure Em
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
AndrewA
Posted 29/01/2012 - 09:43 Link
Last chance before ebay today!
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
elfer
Posted 29/01/2012 - 12:37 Link
Would like to take the software, depending on package weight (ie postage cost).

I'm too new here to PM you, could you PM me so I can reply?

Cheers!
AndrewA
Posted 29/01/2012 - 13:15 Link
elfer wrote:
Would like to take the software, depending on package weight (ie postage cost).

I'm too new here to PM you, could you PM me so I can reply?

Cheers!
Hi elfer, PM sent.
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
AndrewA
Posted 29/01/2012 - 15:32 Link
PSE sold!
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
johnriley
Posted 29/01/2012 - 18:22 Link
Please only post one thread for the same items.
Best regards, John
AndrewA
Posted 29/01/2012 - 19:02 Link
Last chance, all prices now include P&P!
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
elfer
Posted 29/01/2012 - 20:42 Link
AndrewA wrote:
...all prices now include P&P!
D'oh!

Joking aside, good luck with the sales of the remaining items. If anyone is dithering before buying I can say Andrew has been a pleasure to deal with. Looking forward to receiving my package. Thanks!
AndrewA
Posted 29/01/2012 - 21:17 Link
Now all on ebay, still happy to honour these prices if forum members are interested. Thanks
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
AndrewA
Posted 30/01/2012 - 20:57 Link
100mm marco and PSE paid for and posted

Bump on the others, they are on ebay but would prefer them to go to a fourm member.
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo