Lens Help please ... Solved & broke!
Posted 07/06/2008 - 18:08
Link
Yes £2600
Had I gone to Jacobs it would have be about £650 more.
I looked at some websites and could have saved maybe £50 - but they would probably have all been grey imports or dodgy fake filters or memory cards.
Had I gone to Jacobs it would have be about £650 more.
I looked at some websites and could have saved maybe £50 - but they would probably have all been grey imports or dodgy fake filters or memory cards.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2812 posts
19 years
Deepest Hampshire,
England
Well, finally decided and spent £2k6 this afternoon.
K20D
DA* 16-50
DA* 50-135
DA* 300
2 x UV filters
1 x protectors
4GB Sandisk Extreme III SDHC
Will have a good weekend playing with it all ...
Hopefully that was £2,600 that you spent and not £26,000
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T