Lenns Camera Repair/Service

bettyswolloks
Posted 02/12/2013 - 21:56 Link
I recently took possession of a Tamron 70-200 that had a little problem, the AF didn't work! It was in mint condition apart from the Af of course, I believe Gareth had had a quote of around £400 off Tamron to fix it! Anyway, I had a look around and remembered someone here recommending Alan Marlow at A.M. Technical Services. I got in touch with Alan and he was happy to have a look at it for Me, he had it about 2 weeks, maybe 3, anyway when it came back it was PERFECT!! I cant praise Alan enough, He's a star and a real gent. And is willing to have a go at fixing most things. The cost was very reasonable when compared to the Tamron quote
One day you'll find, 10yrs have got behind you.
Edited by bettyswolloks: 02/12/2013 - 21:57

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo