Last walk with K1

derek897
Posted 09/09/2018 - 02:18 Link
Here are a few from my walk with the K1 and samyang 135mm f2.

Temple Bar Cobbles

Comment Image
_IMG3493ed23sm by dr.shutter, on Flickr

Comment Image
_IMG3493ed23bwsm by dr.shutter, on Flickr

The back to front Pie

Comment Image
_IMG3505ed2sm by dr.shutter, on Flickr

So So Close

Comment Image
_IMG3610edsmjpg by dr.shutter, on Flickr

Eye see you

Comment Image
_IMG3614ed23sm by dr.shutter, on Flickr

Style

Comment Image
_IMG3738ed2sm by dr.shutter, on Flickr
I know what i like, If not always why.
stub
Posted 09/09/2018 - 06:06 Link
These are great. I had never thought about 135mm as a walkabout focal length. Will certainly have to reconsider..
K-1Gripped K-1 ungripped K-5ii K7 Various lenses

Stuart..
pschlute
Posted 09/09/2018 - 09:48 Link
Nice series.
LennyBloke
Posted 09/09/2018 - 13:49 Link
Nicely done
LennyBloke
Posted 09/09/2018 - 14:03 Link
Lovely observational series... particularly like 1 (or 2) and 3... hope you enjoy your return to the K3 II...

Best
HarisF1
Posted 09/09/2018 - 15:28 Link
Excellent shots, especially the manual focus BIF with that big fat lens on the front
All the gear with no idea
derek897
Posted 09/09/2018 - 16:28 Link
Cheers guys,
It's a combo I'll definitely try to regain,
I honestly can't praise the Samyang enough.
I left the lens wide open apart from the 2 bird shots, which were f2.4 for bif a little ambitious
And f2.8 for the gull on the handrail.
It kind of makes you think about how shots will look with that rapid focus falloff
I loved it.
If anyone spots one for sale, used, let me know.
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
I know what i like, If not always why.
vejj
Posted 09/09/2018 - 18:53 Link
Great set. I hope you are soon able to get this set up back in your hands
Gradually learning the art of polishing turds

K-3, K-1
Pentax 18-35, 35-80, 50, 85, 300
Tokina 70-210
davidwozhere
Posted 12/09/2018 - 01:52 Link
Love the cobbles
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd
Sry
Posted 12/09/2018 - 21:11 Link
Yes, the cobbles work for me, too (both versions).
08tiger
Posted 13/09/2018 - 02:12 Link
Good detail, I like the composure and style.
C&C welcome.
Don.
DSP121
Posted 13/09/2018 - 05:55 Link
Nice series of images. The back to front Pie is so lovely.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo