Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

Last Minute Workshop Place

Posted 01/12/2021 - 13:03 Link
Comment Image

Hi all... I hope this finds you all well and in very fine fettle indeed. Just a quick one: a place has just become available (due to last minute cancellation) on the "Shooting Water" workshop I'm running for Light and Land next Thursday 9th December.

The workshop is in Wales Waterfall Country (around Pontneddfechan in the Vale of Neath, approx 45 mins north of Cardiff), and will centre around the jewel in the crown of the area, Sgwd Gwladys, one of my favourite places in Wales: it's a small group workshop, and a great opportunity to investigate the wet stuff in all it's glory.

Full details on the workshop on the Light and Land website.

Do pm me if interested, or follow the links to the Light and Land website above...

Thanks and best
davidstorm
Posted 02/12/2021 - 19:18 Link
I'm in Scotland the previous day until quite late on, otherwise I would have been sorely tempted to join you Bill.

It would be good to have some notice of future workshops that you're doing.

Kind Regards
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs
Posted 03/12/2021 - 17:01 Link
Hi David

Thanks vmuch for this... great to hear from you... I hope this finds you well and in very fine fettle indeed...

Ah, thanks for considering it, and a shame you can't make it... yes, am running 4 workshops for Light and Land over the next couple of weeks... a couple of Creative Photography (ICM/Multiple Exposure) workshops in Bristol and Bath (with Astrid McGechan), the Shooting Water one in Wales, and a two day residential course in Northumberland (with Verity Milligan)...

They all sold out within the first couple of days on the L&L website, so never had the chance to post them here unfortunately - there have been a couple of last minute cancellations on a couple of them due to illness, hence the post...

I'll be putting some more together for L&L in the new year, so will post those here as soon as I get some confirmed dates... I also run one-2-ones in and around the South West, so if you ever did fancy coming out on one of those, do give me a shout (could definitely head up to Wales Waterfall Country with one of those...)

More details here: https://billwardphotography.co.uk/workshops/...

Hope that helps... wishing you all the best, and catch up soon...

Best
davidstorm
Posted 03/12/2021 - 17:06 Link
Thank you Bill that's great. I will take a look at your website and see if I can make one in the New Year as a treat for myself. As you know, I love your images and your style and think I would learn a lot!

Kind Regards
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs
Posted 05/12/2021 - 15:37 Link
Thanks David

Great stuff... yes, very much look forward to catching up at some point in the New Year...

Best

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.