Last few Ogmore images

cardiffgareth
Posted 02/04/2016 - 23:12 Link
Last few images I managed to shoot at our time at Ogmore on Sea a few days ago. All Pentax K5ii & DA* 16-50mm. Big stopper ND filter was a Hitech filter.

1.
Comment Image
Ogmore Long Exposures by Gareth Williams, on Flickr

2.
Comment Image
Ogmore Long Exposures by Gareth Williams, on Flickr

3.
Comment Image
Ogmore Long Exposures by Gareth Williams, on Flickr

4.
Comment Image
Ogmore Long Exposures by Gareth Williams, on Flickr

5. I like this shot! It's almost like a good bad image! Love the flare and the light in it!
Comment Image
Into the Sun by Gareth Williams, on Flickr
Gareth Williams ARPS

My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II

Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT
stosser01
Posted 03/04/2016 - 00:39 Link
the black and white conversions elevate the images imho
SteveF
Posted 05/04/2016 - 14:35 Link
Lovely images. I used to visit Ogmore regularly when my brother lived there. Have you been to Dunraven, a little to the east?
cardiffgareth
Posted 05/04/2016 - 18:25 Link
Yes, been there! I've photographed the coastline east of me and now I'm going west, the other way so it won't be long till I've photographed it!
Gareth Williams ARPS

My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II

Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo