laptop upgrade time, suggestions please?
Posted 12/02/2011 - 16:35
Link
Laptops are not ideal for imaging purposes, so one with a good screen is preferable. The only way to see for sure is to go and look at some in the flesh. An IPS panel would be best, but Sony have some fairly good screens.
However, we are looking more at the £700+ market to get something meaningful.
However, we are looking more at the £700+ market to get something meaningful.
Best regards, John
Posted 12/02/2011 - 16:46
Link
Mike, I've been going round in circles for days here. Saw this Vaio last night http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180617383809
Sony VAIO E Series VPCEE3Z0E/BQ AMD Phenom II P840 / 15.5 / 6GB 500GB / Blu-ray / Windows 7 Home Premium / Laptop / Notebook PC £546.
I think I'll wait as a bit longer battery life would be handy.
Anyway Misco on ebay also knocking out new Netgear NAS RAID with 500GB and SATA hot swaps for £130 !!!
Sony VAIO E Series VPCEE3Z0E/BQ AMD Phenom II P840 / 15.5 / 6GB 500GB / Blu-ray / Windows 7 Home Premium / Laptop / Notebook PC £546.
I think I'll wait as a bit longer battery life would be handy.
Anyway Misco on ebay also knocking out new Netgear NAS RAID with 500GB and SATA hot swaps for £130 !!!
Lurking is shirking.!
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


13627 posts
18 years
Hythe,
Hampshire UK
Vista but I have a new unused copy of Windows 7.