KP D-BG7 Grip

luckylu
Posted 27/11/2023 - 21:02 Link
B&H's website (U.S site)) KP battery grip for $59 (regularly $179). UK price is average 220 to 250. Works out at around £85 shipped inc duties. I just bought one and have ordered from them before and they were excellent service
psburnley
Posted 28/11/2023 - 20:51 Link
Thanks for the heads up. Ordered from B and H using Paypal. Invoice says $83. Will see what happens but a seriously good deal. Plan to use with my 60-250 which always feels "lens heavy".
luckylu
Posted 29/11/2023 - 11:27 Link
I used Bank card PP charge different exchange rates But won't be much different. I think it works out about 60-65 quid and that includes shipping and duties
luckylu
Posted 09/12/2023 - 15:14 Link
Arrived today perfect
psburnley
Posted 09/12/2023 - 15:52 Link
Mine arrived yesterday. Effortless transaction. Thanks for spotting the deal.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo