Km cashback
Posted 31/01/2009 - 10:57
Link
Until the 15th April, according to that link.
That'll please the people that just bought one to take advantage of the £30 cashback!
Dan
That'll please the people that just bought one to take advantage of the £30 cashback!
Dan
K-3, a macro lens and a DA*300mm...
Posted 31/01/2009 - 11:38
Link
Mike-P wrote:
Hi Mike, I paid full price for my K20 8 months ago, and it was worth it.Daniel Bridge wrote:
That'll please the people that just bought one to take advantage of the £30 cashback!
Dan
Now all we need is a £150 rebate on the K20D That'll please the people that just bought one to take advantage of the £30 cashback!
Dan
Mind you I would have preferred to have paid the latest prices
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


5688 posts
18 years
Bradford,Yorkshire,
UK
Do I need another camera?
K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K3 and a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.
Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...
PPG entries.