Kit for sale

shelob1
Posted 26/06/2008 - 11:50 Link
Time to clear out some stuff I rarely use and to fund a few purchases for things I will.

Sigma PKA 400 f5.6 MC with Hoya 72mm 1b filter, front and rear caps. I don't use this much as I have K 300 which does my long work, but it does give pleasing results. The lens itself is in really good condition both cosmetically and mechanically, stops down well, no fungus, no oil on the blades and very little dust. It has a rotating tripod collar and of course the A contacts. I have had this one in the classified section before and have had loads of scammers so serious buyers only.

SMC M 80-200 4.5 zoom with front and rear caps and non original hard case. I don't use this at all since I got an A 70-210, but again in really good condition both cosmetically and optically. Takes great images and as I have had it for many years will be sorry to see it go.

I am open to offers for these, and any inspection is welcome. Can supply pics if needed.

Will go on the bay if no takers.

Thanks
MX MZ50 K100D M300 f4 A200 f4 M135 f3.5 M50 f1.7 A50 1.7 A70-210 f4 Tokina RMC 300 f5.6 Tamron SP300 f5.6 SP 2x DA 18-55 DA 55-200
shelob1
Posted 06/08/2008 - 14:18 Link
Both now sold.
MX MZ50 K100D M300 f4 A200 f4 M135 f3.5 M50 f1.7 A50 1.7 A70-210 f4 Tokina RMC 300 f5.6 Tamron SP300 f5.6 SP 2x DA 18-55 DA 55-200

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo