Katas Temples Pakistan
Posted 21/11/2011 - 00:27
Link
Second one came too blurry/soft.
This picture has a lot of fine detail and hence demands sharpness.
This picture has a lot of fine detail and hence demands sharpness.
Posted 21/11/2011 - 16:38
Link
I really like the first image and I like the sky detail plus extra background in the 2nd but something has gone a little weird in the foreground - I kinda like it tho! In fact the more I look at it the more I like it.
Clare
Clare
Posted 21/11/2011 - 17:21
Link
in 1 - the reflected sky does not match up with the actual sky....
Posted 21/11/2011 - 18:52
Link
Thanks for your comments.
Piotro you spotted the problem well I noticed it after I had uploaded the photo - I had forgotten to apply sharpness Here is another version, appropriately sharpened.
[IMG]http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/oo209/Naim-Khan/NAIM8343topaz1.jpg[/IMG]
Piotro you spotted the problem well I noticed it after I had uploaded the photo - I had forgotten to apply sharpness Here is another version, appropriately sharpened.
[IMG]http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/oo209/Naim-Khan/NAIM8343topaz1.jpg[/IMG]
Posted 21/11/2011 - 18:54
Link
Lynton wrote:
in 1 - the reflected sky does not match up with the actual sky....
Thanks Lynton.in 1 - the reflected sky does not match up with the actual sky....
I think the problem here is that the sky has blown when I adjusted the levels to get good exposure of the buildings and water. Thus we can't see anything in the sky but are able to get a good reflection of it.
Posted 21/11/2011 - 23:25
Link
therefore, it doesn't work.........
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


411 posts
17 years
Wakefield,
West Yorkshire
What do you think?
[IMG]http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/oo209/Naim-Khan/NAIM8343.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/oo209/Naim-Khan/NAIM8343topaz.jpg[/IMG]
Cheers.