Kata Access holster bags

ShepProudfoot
Posted 18/03/2013 - 11:03 Link
Hello,

I have just bought a Kata Access 16 holster bag, and thought I'd put up a few pictures (bad mobile ones) to give Pentax users an idea of the dimensions compared to my K-R and lens.

This is the official site, were it mentions that the Access-16 PL will take a 'small to medium DSLR with a 16-35 lens and battery grip attached' and the 'large and small side pockets enjoy a low profile/high capacity design and will hold additional lenses, flash or other accessories'

link

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


As you can see from the pictures it comfortably fits a K-R with a DA 16-45mm attached (with 3-4 inches spare at top).

The larger side pocket easily fits the pictured DA 50-200mm, and the smaller a DA 35mm f2.4.

The bag itself is well made and very light, with some nice touches (Gekko strap, reversible rain/sun cover, extends for longer attached lens or ones with hoods).

I wasn't sure whether to get the 16, 17 or 18 size, based on dimensions, but the 16 was just right for my camera and 3 lenses.

Here's a video (in German) showing 16 and 18 I think?

link

Regards,

Neil
Pentax K-R, DA35mm f2.4, DA 16-45mm f4 and DA L 50-200mm f/4.0-5.6

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo