Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

K7 with grip and mf lens bundle

antihero
Posted 18/07/2012 - 20:24 Link
Excellent condtion, body displays no rub marks, scratches or dings. There is one tiny mark on the LCD but is barely noticeable and certainly doesnt impair use. Shutter count is 18650 clicks.

Bought brand new by myself from Clifton Cameras in March 2011. Excellent performer and built like a tank, fully weather sealed and is compatible with every Pentax lens ever made. It has also been fitted with a split prism/microprism focussing screen to help if using manual focus (I will also include the original screen in the sale).

Comes boxed with body cap, charger, 2 batteries (one original, one energizer, both 1860mah), aftermarket grip (apart from jog wheel being slightly temperamental, shutter fires every time and green and AF buttons work fine too), CD's, Manual, original Pentax strap (never used).

I will also include in the sale, a manual Rikenon XR 50mm f2 (fantastic 50mm lens, tack sharp) and a Helios 58mm f2 M42 lens (although you will need an M42 adapter to use it).

Asking £375 Delivered for the lot. Will consider a straight swap for a minty D90. Will accept PPG but BT preferable.

Comment Image

smartflash (3 of 3).jpg by dobinio, on Flickr
Comment Image

smartflash (2 of 3).jpg by dobinio, on Flickr
Comment Image

smartflash (1 of 3).jpg by dobinio, on Flickr

any other questions please ask.
antihero
Posted 19/07/2012 - 07:09 Link
No longer for sale....

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.