K5 and DA17-70
Posted 02/11/2014 - 20:04
Link
So combined price for the K5 and DA17-70 f4: £520
or the K5 and DA40mm or FA50 1.4: £500
M 50mm f1.7 - £35
M 200mm f4 - £40
M 135mm f3.5 - £35
Individual price for 17-70 - £240 (so the bundle is quite a saving)
or the K5 and DA40mm or FA50 1.4: £500
M 50mm f1.7 - £35
M 200mm f4 - £40
M 135mm f3.5 - £35
Individual price for 17-70 - £240 (so the bundle is quite a saving)
Posted 08/01/2015 - 15:46
Link
Hi,
when you say "a whole load of manual lenses", wouldn't you happen to have a Pentax-A 50mm F2.8 Macro for sale?
when you say "a whole load of manual lenses", wouldn't you happen to have a Pentax-A 50mm F2.8 Macro for sale?
K-5, K-x, DA* 50-135, DA 70 Ltd, FA50 f1.4, A50 f1.7, Tamron 17-50 & 90 f2.8 Di macro, Sigma 17-50 f2.8 & 10-20, Metz 58 & 48 AF-1
Posted 08/01/2015 - 17:05
Link
I'm afraid not. If I did, I would keep it
Posted 10/02/2015 - 17:49
Link
Don't forget the option of FA50 1.4 or DA40 2.8
Make me an offer. It's all got to go, I've accumulated too much stuff
Make me an offer. It's all got to go, I've accumulated too much stuff
Posted 04/03/2015 - 15:53
Link
What he ^ said.
It's all gotta go
It's all gotta go
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1753 posts
18 years
Plymouth,
UK
17-70 still in warranty. All boxed.
Can sell FA50mm 1.4...
or DA40mm pancake...
and a whole load of manual lenses with it, or separately.
Send me a message or request pictures if you're interested.
Haven't really thought about price, but expect a bargain, as my shelf is groaning after years of hording!
Plymouth Photographer