K3 & Bounce Flash So Far so Good
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
Photograph titled 'Faithful' by rex1999 selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Photograph titled 'Into the woods' by sueriley selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Proudly supporting Pentax User |
||
![]() |
![]() |
|
1017 posts
17 years
Anyway, I thought i would have a play using the Metz 58 in P -TTL with the K3 last night. So far it would appear that Pentax / Ricoh have addressed the previous issue of the K5 over exposing when using flash, still early days, but this is another plus for me.
I just wondered what other peoples findings were using the K3 with flash?
So, looks like the K3 has had a lot of other less obvious little bits tweaked and perfected from the original K5 & K5ll.
I really am liking this camera.