Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

K20d split focusing screen

RobL
Posted 09/05/2016 - 17:33 Link
Algernon wrote:
What has the K-1 and an ipad got to do with the original question???

QUOTE: re: K20d split focusing screen
"Hi,my eyesight isn't what it used to be by any means so i need all the help i can get . Can anyone suggest which one to get .

Thanks
Sean "

--

Eyesight. Though a bit off track as you have now you have pointed out.
Edited by RobL: 09/05/2016 - 17:35
Algernon
Posted 09/05/2016 - 17:55 Link
And I thought you were telling Sean to get a K-1 and ipadi

--
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi
robbiec
Posted 12/05/2016 - 10:33 Link
Katzeye are having a final run out of production. You might still be able to order a new one before they take the last order. I can recommend especially for K20D.
My Gallery
[url=http://pentaxphotogallery.com/Robbie Corrigan]ppg[/url]
LennyBloke
Posted 12/05/2016 - 13:14 Link
robbiec wrote:
Katzeye are having a final run out of production. You might still be able to order a new one before they take the last order. I can recommend especially for K20D.

That's some good news then - I was lucky enough to pick one up for a K5iis a little while ago, and I love it
LennyBloke
Jonathan-Mac
Posted 12/05/2016 - 14:54 Link
I loved the Katzeye in my K200D and I'd like one in my K3 but with liveview and focus peaking accurate manual focusing is less of an issue. On my Fujifilm X-M1 even less so - I wish the K3's liveview implementation worked in the same way, especially not switching off the magnified view automatically after a few seconds.
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X and Panasonic L digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.