K20D & D-BG2 Grip £450!
Posted 05/05/2010 - 12:31
Link
As someone who very easily loses the thread, can you just reiterate what the deal is and how much please?
John
John
Posted 05/05/2010 - 13:43
Link
Hi John.
I did agree to sell the K20 & Grip as advertised for £400 for a quick sale, and that still stands. With the prices being fetched on eBay, I think that's more than fair!
If you need it urgent, collection (cash) is most welcome from Aylesbury, Bucks as I can only post one day a week (Mondays) due to work commitments.
Postage to be charged at cost.
If you need my phone number, drop a PM.
Regards
Danny.
I did agree to sell the K20 & Grip as advertised for £400 for a quick sale, and that still stands. With the prices being fetched on eBay, I think that's more than fair!
If you need it urgent, collection (cash) is most welcome from Aylesbury, Bucks as I can only post one day a week (Mondays) due to work commitments.
Postage to be charged at cost.
If you need my phone number, drop a PM.
Regards
Danny.
Posted 05/05/2010 - 14:31
Link
Thanks Danny. Must now think seriously about how much I want a second K20D
Posted 05/05/2010 - 15:06
Link
If it helps (and I just don't mean help me, honest!) the best 2nd body you can have is the same as what you already have!
I've quite often had 2 bodies, and gone out shooting with 2x bodies for weddings, (the odd riot!) etc. and the thought of having different controls on different cameras in stressful situations is not something that I would want to worry about!
For example, the recent EDL demo we had in town saw me using Fiona's K-7 alongside my own K-7 & grip, rather than use this K20. Even though I much prefer having the grip (Fiona doesn't have one for her K-7), there is no way I would have wanted 2 different levels of performance to think about! My cousin was at the same demo, and he took with him a 1D MK2, 1D MK3 with 70-200 2.8 & 16-35 2.8 lenses. I saw him change lenses at least 3 times, just because he preferred using the MK3!
If you're gonna use 2x bodies and have a K20 already, then I hope to see you soon!
I've quite often had 2 bodies, and gone out shooting with 2x bodies for weddings, (the odd riot!) etc. and the thought of having different controls on different cameras in stressful situations is not something that I would want to worry about!
For example, the recent EDL demo we had in town saw me using Fiona's K-7 alongside my own K-7 & grip, rather than use this K20. Even though I much prefer having the grip (Fiona doesn't have one for her K-7), there is no way I would have wanted 2 different levels of performance to think about! My cousin was at the same demo, and he took with him a 1D MK2, 1D MK3 with 70-200 2.8 & 16-35 2.8 lenses. I saw him change lenses at least 3 times, just because he preferred using the MK3!
If you're gonna use 2x bodies and have a K20 already, then I hope to see you soon!
Posted 05/05/2010 - 15:29
Link
John
Danny Is one of the good guys and I am sure he will wait until you can pick it up why don't you send him a deposit or pay for the camera and then pick it up later when you can afford the fuel If I was looking for a third K20 I would snap his hand off.
I quite often use two K20's side by side and it works well
Sorry Danny if I have butted in with bad advice
James
Danny Is one of the good guys and I am sure he will wait until you can pick it up why don't you send him a deposit or pay for the camera and then pick it up later when you can afford the fuel If I was looking for a third K20 I would snap his hand off.
I quite often use two K20's side by side and it works well
Sorry Danny if I have butted in with bad advice
James
My Fluidr
"To see in colour is a delight for the eye, But to see in black and white is a delight for the soul" ANDRI HERY
"To see in colour is a delight for the eye, But to see in black and white is a delight for the soul" ANDRI HERY
Posted 05/05/2010 - 18:54
Link
As always mike your are right I did notice that after i posted but was on my way out.
James and thank you for being so astute, what would or where would we be with out you
James and thank you for being so astute, what would or where would we be with out you
My Fluidr
"To see in colour is a delight for the eye, But to see in black and white is a delight for the soul" ANDRI HERY
"To see in colour is a delight for the eye, But to see in black and white is a delight for the soul" ANDRI HERY
Posted 05/05/2010 - 19:40
Link
Don't worry guys; I don't feel bullied
Just wish I could make up my mind
Just wish I could make up my mind
Posted 06/05/2010 - 09:54
Link
Good morning,
It's not that clear for me, can you please confirm that the sale is still valid?
Thanks and regards
It's not that clear for me, can you please confirm that the sale is still valid?
Thanks and regards
Posted 07/05/2010 - 08:18
Link
Mm tempted
https://www.flickr.com/photos/carlosimagery/
http://twitter.com/foxycce
http://foxycce.ontheroad.to/carlo-does-thailand-tour
Karma is Just Cause and Effect - Do Good, Good will Happen
http://twitter.com/foxycce
http://foxycce.ontheroad.to/carlo-does-thailand-tour
Karma is Just Cause and Effect - Do Good, Good will Happen
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


55 posts
16 years
Unfortunately i only have £400 and would need to fuel the car to come to you.
Matt