K20 screen protection
Posted 14/06/2008 - 21:58
Link
I tried a good quality soft screen protector, but found grease was harder to remove from it than the bare screen.
Pentax LCD screens are actually quite durable so you don't really need a protector unless you're particularly rough or unfortunate with the camera.
I've had no scratches on the screens of the Pentax digital cameras I've owned despite not always being obsessively careful with storage and handling. That includes an *ist DS that I had for a couple of years, and that was second-hand to me in the first place.
Pentax LCD screens are actually quite durable so you don't really need a protector unless you're particularly rough or unfortunate with the camera.
I've had no scratches on the screens of the Pentax digital cameras I've owned despite not always being obsessively careful with storage and handling. That includes an *ist DS that I had for a couple of years, and that was second-hand to me in the first place.
~Pete
Posted 14/06/2008 - 22:09
Link
I certainly don't "baby" my K10D but after nearly a year (without any form of protection) the screen still looks like new. I think you'll find your K20 is quite a durable piece of kit.
Joining the Q
Posted 14/06/2008 - 22:21
Link
two very quick and helpful replies Many thanks guys
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


21 posts
18 years
the great border city