K10d kit for sale
Posted 03/12/2009 - 21:05
Link
davem wrote:
I have the following for sale following a recent upgrade to a K20 :
Pentax k10d (2,500 shutter actuations) plus all the bits in the box
Pentax 18-55 lens (original version)
Sigma 50 - 200 lens (original version)
spare battery (non pentax)
It is all in excellent condition.
magic lantern K10 book
All inclusive at £330 including postage. Uk only I am afraid.
Please pm if interested.
Dave
PM sent
I have the following for sale following a recent upgrade to a K20 :
Pentax k10d (2,500 shutter actuations) plus all the bits in the box
Pentax 18-55 lens (original version)
Sigma 50 - 200 lens (original version)
spare battery (non pentax)
It is all in excellent condition.
magic lantern K10 book
All inclusive at £330 including postage. Uk only I am afraid.
Please pm if interested.
Dave
K5IIs, Sigma 10-20, Pentax DA 16-85, Pentax DA 55-300, Pentax 70 Ltd, Metz 44 AF-2.
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ambott/
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ambott/
Posted 18/12/2009 - 11:46
Link
Dave,
Im a new member interested ig buying your advertised equipment.
How can I contact you?
Regards
Im a new member interested ig buying your advertised equipment.
How can I contact you?
Regards
Posted 18/12/2009 - 20:26
Link
Les,
Thanks for your interest. I have sent you a private message.
Dave
Thanks for your interest. I have sent you a private message.
Dave
Posted 22/12/2009 - 19:56
Link
Thanks for looking, this kit has now been adopted by a forum user. They have been vetted and I am sure they will care for it in the proper manner.
Dave
Dave
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1366 posts
20 years
yorkshire
Pentax k10d (2,500 shutter actuations) plus all the bits in the box
Pentax 18-55 lens (original version)
Sigma 50 - 200 lens (original version)
spare battery (non pentax)
It is all in excellent condition.
magic lantern K10 book
All inclusive at £330 including postage. Uk only I am afraid.
Please pm if interested.
Dave