K10d Body £449
Posted 08/08/2007 - 09:03
Link
Quote:
(in fact, the only photo equipment failure I've ever had has been a lens, not a body).
If you're like me, you will have had many more lenses than bodies. So it's more likely that one will be no good.(in fact, the only photo equipment failure I've ever had has been a lens, not a body).
I've had one (Pentax) lens go bad - after twenty-odd years - and no bodies. My recent concerns about the K10D seem to have been unfounded.
G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.
Posted 08/08/2007 - 09:08
Link
Quote:
Not to knock Dan's enthusiasm at all, but in view of the price rise, I find myself wondering if any retailers look at comments like this and think, "Hmm, if that's what they think...".
I can assure you that this is not the case for me. If anyone wants a K10D body at £399 please contact me as I can do it for them. I just cannot advertise the fact that I can.... I would love to go into the reasons why, but I can't!Not to knock Dan's enthusiasm at all, but in view of the price rise, I find myself wondering if any retailers look at comments like this and think, "Hmm, if that's what they think...".
Also will match the lens price Harry - mind you, mine are £50 when I haven't got any.... I have been told that this supplier deals in 'Grey' i.e Non-UK supplied stock..
Chris
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook
Posted 08/08/2007 - 09:18
Link
Quote:
Also will match the lens price Harry - mind you, mine are £50 when I haven't got any.... I have been told that this supplier deals in 'Grey' i.e Non-UK supplied stock..
Chris
Sorry, I should have said, "SRS excepted".Quote:
Not to knock Dan's enthusiasm at all, but in view of the price rise, I find myself wondering if any retailers look at comments like this and think, "Hmm, if that's what they think...".
I can assure you that this is not the case for me. If anyone wants a K10D body at £399 please contact me as I can do it for them. I just cannot advertise the fact that I can.... I would love to go into the reasons why, but I can't!Not to knock Dan's enthusiasm at all, but in view of the price rise, I find myself wondering if any retailers look at comments like this and think, "Hmm, if that's what they think...".
Also will match the lens price Harry - mind you, mine are £50 when I haven't got any.... I have been told that this supplier deals in 'Grey' i.e Non-UK supplied stock..
Chris
I knew that really
People: do not publicise what Chris, top man that he is, has just said. We want him to stay in business!!!!
Posted 08/08/2007 - 09:32
Link
Chris at SRS,
I'll be in touch... SOON.
Harry
I'll be in touch... SOON.
Harry
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


4839 posts
19 years
South West London
Hmmm, £399 at SRS now.
£399 for a K10D!!!
Did I mention you can get a K10D for £399?
Silly money!