K10D available at Real Camera (Manchester)
Posted 21/08/2018 - 09:24
Link
Fabulous shop - been there a few times, last time was to track down a P50 (which they didn't have), unfortunately I had little time to browse properly. Just nearby is another great shop, very few survive - someone that sells philatelic items, wonderful!. I have a huge collection from when I was a kid in the 80's, sometimes I like to lose myself in my albums...
AKA Welshwizard/PWynneJ
Assorted Pentax/Nikon/Mamiya stuff
Assorted Pentax/Nikon/Mamiya stuff
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1415 posts
14 years
Lancashire
There have been some recent threads where forum members have been looking for K10D's for the CCD sensor. The Real Camera Company (as it suggests, a real camera shop in Manchester) have one in their eBay shop with 3 days to go:link
I've bought various bits of Pentax 6x7 gear from them over the years with no complaints: link
John.