K-70 DIY Projects

Posted 29/03/2026 - 14:40 Link
Since I bought my K-70 in 2018 I have come up with some DIY projects for it.

The first was concieved of when I first used some long glass with it. I did not like having the glass mounted on the tripod with the K-70 body hanging off the back of the glass and otherwide unsupported. My solution was my DIY Pentax K-70 Telephoto Lens Mounting Bar. I like the way it works, especially the stability it provides with long exposures. Later this year I will be using it while experimenting with a Gobe variable neutral density filter.
Dale H. Cook, Pentax K-70, Pentax DA 35mm, Pentax-D FA Macro 100mm, Pentax-DA 12-24mm,
Pentax DA 18-270mm; Mamiya/Sekor 400mm; Rokinon 650Z 650-1300mm
https://plymouthcolony.net/photos/index.html

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo