K-70 + 18-135mm WR + Extras.

Benz3ne

Link Posted 29/10/2019 - 16:33

Time to (attempt to) fund a K-1 in a speedy, timely manner!

Up for sale is my recently purchased K-70 (don't panic, I'll get better pictures) which has perhaps less than a few thousand shutter actuations (I'll find out shortly), having been bought with less than 100 by myself a few months ago. Everything works absolutely as it should, and has been set up to the latest firmware. My preferential settings will be reset so it will be ready for the recipient. It'll also include a USB charger, spare battery (or two, I'll check) along with the OEM battery. The strap and original charger are still wrapped up in the box, complete with instructions, having never been used. The camera will also come with the body cap, and has had a screen protector on from the time I received the item. It is in exceptional condition. I'll include a clean 32Gb Lexar x1000 SD card so you'll just need to turn it on and away you go!

Also included is an 18-135mm WR lens. I purchased second hand earlier this year and it does not come with the lens hood, but I can point people in the right direction where to pick one up for around £30 posted in the UK if required. Hopefully the lot is cost-effective enough to make this an immediate purchase for the end user, though I've not found myself in any situation which the lens couldn't handle without one. Not much, if any, dusts within the lens, and it focuses, extends and retracts smoothly and will come with front and rear caps. I will also get some pictures up later.

Along with this, I'm going to include a Helios 44-2 58mm f/2 lens (m42 fit) along with an adapter which I believe to be genuine. The lens assembly is slightly loose within the rest of the housing (a little difficult to describe) but it focuses smoothly and everything works. The glass is in good condition and although there's some oil on the blades, it doesn't affect use (being a preset lens). Again, I'll get photos up of both.

Asking £600 which includes postage via Royal Mail Special Delivery for the entire lot. I may have one more lens to include in the bunch but need to decide on whether to let it go! Payment via PayPal or bank transfer. If purchased today or tomorrow will post tomorrow, otherwise I will not get the opportunity until the weekend. UK only.

Benz3ne

Link Posted 29/10/2019 - 17:21
Also including an SMC-A 50mm f/1.7 in excellent condition.

Pictures of 18-135mm.

Pictures of A 50/1.7.

Pictures of Helios.

Last Edited by Benz3ne on 29/10/2019 - 17:21

Benz3ne

Link Posted 29/10/2019 - 20:27
Quick price drop £575 including post. Would like to get this sent out tomorrow if possible ladies and gentlemen.

Benz3ne

Link Posted 29/10/2019 - 21:55
Price drop before I turn in: £550 posted! Thatís 3 lenses, m42 adapter, two chargers, at least two batteries and a nearly new camera for this bargain price

Benz3ne

Link Posted 30/10/2019 - 09:21
Update: Can be had through here for £530 - now listed on eBay for £610 including postage.

Benz3ne

Link Posted 04/11/2019 - 18:39
Bump!
Alternatively, Iím willing to sell the K-70 separately for £380 to include Special Delivery.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.