K-7 shake reduction problem

BODYHEAT
Posted 29/07/2009 - 20:35 Link
raywheeler wrote:
Ok I have loaded the 1.01 firmware and I am still getting the same problem/

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3004/3770010586_3ff31bbdff.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2459/3770010574_3e037d0ae3.jpg

first with SR on 2nd with SR off.
It looks like SR on causes shake!
FILM - Pentax: LX, K2 - 24/2.8, 40/2.8, 50/1.4, 120/2.8, 80-200/4.5, 28-105mm 2.8 macro, AF 280T

DIGITAL - Nikon : D300 - 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED AF-S VR DX
mikew
Posted 29/07/2009 - 20:36 Link
There must be something wrong - sadly looks like it's time to take it back

Mike
---------------------------------------------------

You can see some of my shots at my Flickr account.
raywheeler
Posted 04/09/2009 - 09:33 Link
Hi all just to complete the story here.
I got a replacement K-7 from Pentax a couple of weeks back, and I sent my Sigma 10-20 lens off to Sigma to be checked. Sigma said that they could not find a problem with the lens but would change the electronics in the lens (free of charge) because it could only be the electronics causing this sort of problem. Well I got the Sigma 10-20 back yesterday and took a deep breath and put it onto the K-7. I took half a dozen shots with the lens and it all seems to be working fine, what a relief
Greytop
Posted 04/09/2009 - 11:51 Link
Pleased to hear you got a good result in the end Ray
Regards Huw

flickr

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo