K-5 Body Only for sale 150 +fees

Puggy

Link Posted 11/03/2016 - 19:31
Hi there

Selling my k-5 Shutter count is 31510 (plus a few test shots to check all ok before listing)

Condition externally I would describe as very good. Mostly immaculate but there is a small dink on the mode dial.

Screen has always been protected with ggs glass protector but this has been removed for sale as it was looking tatty

There are two issues you should note with this body. Neither of which affect use but I try to be as honest as possible.

First. the power switch is quite stiff (It is quite literally sticky as it was sprayed with champagne at a race podium. Should clean up or free itself but I wasn't sure what to wash it out with)

Second. the focus screen has a mark along the bottom third where when I first had the camera I touched it with a rocket blower. I don't notice it any more but it's there. Focus screen is very easy to change in K5 and this would be a good fit for a Catzeye.

Come with box, all paperwork, charger and cables and two third party batteries (no original battery)

Ideal second body

Price is 150 plus 8.55 RMSD plus paypal fees

Would be willing to PX against a HD 1.4 TC (cash from me) or D-BG5 Grip (cash from you)

Apologies for the iPhone pics

Thanks for looking

Pete A

Puggy

Link Posted 19/03/2016 - 17:40
Weekend Bump
My Photos link
Me link

StuartMilne1710

Link Posted 08/04/2016 - 22:07
Hi, i could be interested.......are you willing to go slightly lower?
Let me know.

Puggy

Link Posted 09/04/2016 - 18:08
Hi Sorry sold on Ebay
My Photos link
Me link
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.