Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

K-5, 18-55 WR plus extras

TonyM
Posted 29/01/2012 - 22:23 Link
My downsizing has now reached the K-5, which I've had about 15 months and has 4224 actuations. I simply don't challenge it enough to do it justice and all the extras (live view, video, user-modes etc.) are wasted. It has - like all the gear I've sold on here recently - been looked after very well. The only things that can tell it apart from new are minor marks on the base, which are from normal use. It comes with all the packaging and will be well-protected for postage.

What I am offering here is a complete package that complements the K-5. So, you will get:

- K-5 and 18-55mm WR (originally bought as a kit)
- third-party grip (one of the "nice" ones with metal pins and lettering that doesn't rub off)
- 2 extra third-party batteries
- 32gb SDHC card
- OP-TECH padded strap (only used a couple of times)

The lens has seen very little use (prefer the 21mm ltd) and has never been exposed to the rain. For the package I am asking £625 plus postage, payment by Bank transfer. Please check my previous sales - I aim to be honest and open and will always take returns if something is not as described. Thanks for looking.

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

(All photos taken with my back-up *ist DS. The white balance is a bit blue on a couple of the shots. Sorry about that, but it's taken ages to get this post up and I can't do them again!)
vic cross
Posted 30/01/2012 - 10:28 Link
PM Sent. CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
TonyM
Posted 30/01/2012 - 11:08 Link
I've had some queries about seperating the package, but for the moment I am looking for a buyer for the lot. If this doesn't transpire, then I will post details about individual prices, on seperate threads. (If this happens then I have a potential buyer for the grip.)
moonstomp
Posted 30/01/2012 - 14:12 Link
PM sent re K5.

Thanks,

George.
K-5, Sigma 17-70 DC, FA 50 1.7, DA 50-200 & Metz 58AF-1.
TonyM
Posted 31/01/2012 - 11:48 Link
Price drop: £600 plus postage
TonyM
Posted 31/01/2012 - 19:23 Link
Please note that the camera and lens kit still has 10 months of warranty. If anything happens in this time I will gladly act as middle-man to get it resolved.
timothyw
Posted 31/01/2012 - 19:29 Link
Eek. If you'd listed this a few days back I'd probably be biting your hand off. Money now spent
TonyM
Posted 02/02/2012 - 10:41 Link
Bump!
TonyM
Posted 03/02/2012 - 10:49 Link
Sold.
Posted 04/02/2012 - 20:13 Link
Received safely and extremely quickly via RMSD. Everything's in new condition, couldn't be happier! Thanks Tony.

Mark.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.