Just purchased my k100d :)

ZRman

Link Posted 23/01/2008 - 00:20
Just a couple of questions is it possible to use the lcd screen as a viewfinder?

Also ive had a go and i cant seem to make the shutter speed long so i can get really good road pics of car headlights etc

Only got it today so not really tried all functions yet but it looks the part and seems a well built solid camera

Any tips i should be looking at doing to get some good pictures like some favourite settings you have etc?

Thanks

ZRman

Clarky

Link Posted 23/01/2008 - 02:39
ZRman wrote:
Just a couple of questions is it possible to use the lcd screen as a viewfinder?

Also ive had a go and i cant seem to make the shutter speed long so i can get really good road pics of car headlights etc

Only got it today so not really tried all functions yet but it looks the part and seems a well built solid camera

Any tips i should be looking at doing to get some good pictures like some favourite settings you have etc?

Thanks

ZRman

No you can't use the LCD screen as a viewfinder for live view, you should have waited until Friday when the K200 is announced. I believe it will have liveview.

As for the shutter speeds, what mode are you running it in . Put it into M, P, or av mode sorry i can't remember what other modes it has and change the shutter speed from there.
Anyway read your manual it will all be in there. If you don't have one you can download it from the Pentax web site.
Camera:|K-7|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.