Just a Ladybird
Posted 30/05/2014 - 20:17
Link
Ah lighting the bane of my life.
Thanks Mike - you've made my week.
Kind regards
Charlotte
Thanks Mike - you've made my week.
Kind regards
Charlotte
Posted 30/05/2014 - 20:57
Link
I can see why you would be pleased, I'd be very pleased with this shot.
Posted 30/05/2014 - 21:38
Link
Very good - the leaf sets it off beautifully, colours and sharpness all brilliant!
My Guides to the Pentax Digital Camera Flash Lighting System : Download here from the PentaxForums Homepage Article .... link
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Posted 30/05/2014 - 22:22
Link
That's a load of rubbish, nowhere near as good as a Nikon. I'd get rid of that glassless zoom if I were you. In fact post it to me and I'll dispose of it for you.
Posted 30/05/2014 - 22:30
Link
DrOrloff wrote:
That's a load of rubbish, nowhere near as good as a Nikon. I'd get rid of that glassless zoom if I were you. In fact post it to me and I'll dispose of it for you.
I would but it works well on the K20 and I can't butcher a nikon zoom they're put together too well. I'm sure you'd do much better Adrian.That's a load of rubbish, nowhere near as good as a Nikon. I'd get rid of that glassless zoom if I were you. In fact post it to me and I'll dispose of it for you.
Just goes to show that you don't need expensive equipement to take half decent shots with I suppose.
Thanks everyone,
Charlotte x
Posted 30/05/2014 - 22:32
Link
I hope you don't think I'm being too critical Charlotte but I don't think that's one of your best. I prefer the 'fly' one you posted on the Gallery tonight, this one seems a bit dark?
Not sure what to make of Dr O's comment but I'm sure it's a private joke you will understand! It's great to see your photos again, please post some more!
Regards
David
Not sure what to make of Dr O's comment but I'm sure it's a private joke you will understand! It's great to see your photos again, please post some more!
Regards
David
Posted 30/05/2014 - 22:40
Link
Hi David,
I had in mind the rhryme - Ladybird, Ladybird, fly away hoem etc... so I felt dark suited it, I'm in that sort of mood at the moment.
I think Adrian wants my home made 'Macro lens' He's not being rude honestly, I understand his humour (some of the time :wink.
Funnily enough I wasn't 100% happy with the fly, I nearly deleted it.
I haven't used the K20 for ages so may well post some more when I've got it listening to me properly.
Thanks for taking the time to comment,
Charlotte x
I had in mind the rhryme - Ladybird, Ladybird, fly away hoem etc... so I felt dark suited it, I'm in that sort of mood at the moment.
I think Adrian wants my home made 'Macro lens' He's not being rude honestly, I understand his humour (some of the time :wink.
Funnily enough I wasn't 100% happy with the fly, I nearly deleted it.
I haven't used the K20 for ages so may well post some more when I've got it listening to me properly.
Thanks for taking the time to comment,
Charlotte x
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


43 posts
12 years
I was quite pleased with this little Ladybird so I thought I'd share.
Kind regards
Charlotte