Jessops - more lunacy
Posted 06/08/2009 - 09:56
Link
There are some superb bargains but these are probably the result of one store's stock check. You just need to work out which store....
Posted 06/08/2009 - 13:37
Link
greynolds999 wrote:
There are some superb bargains but these are probably the result of one store's stock check. You just need to work out which store....
I've been trying and so far Zilch!!!There are some superb bargains but these are probably the result of one store's stock check. You just need to work out which store....
I think the IT lads at Jessops are having a laugh!
Cheers, HG
K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K3 and a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.
Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...
PPG entries.
K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K3 and a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.
Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...
PPG entries.
Posted 06/08/2009 - 16:08
Link
Me also HG i love this lens and at this price superb .But can i find any nope
Posted 06/08/2009 - 17:42
Link
I tried tracking down the Pentax FAJ28-80 they're listing. I've treid locations across the country from Glasgow to London to Manchester and beyond!
I reckoned that if I found that then the other stuff must be in the same store!
Silly thought really
I reckoned that if I found that then the other stuff must be in the same store!
Silly thought really
Cheers, HG
K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K3 and a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.
Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...
PPG entries.
K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K3 and a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.
Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...
PPG entries.
Posted 06/08/2009 - 17:59
Link
Yeah, just checking here as well... the only one of their bargains I could find in London is the Tamron 18-250.
Posted 06/08/2009 - 18:39
Link
Hardgravity wrote:
I tried tracking down the Pentax FAJ28-80 they're listing. I've treid locations across the country from Glasgow to London to Manchester and beyond!
I reckoned that if I found that then the other stuff must be in the same store!
Silly thought really
I went through a list showing EVERY store and the stock levels for that lens and several others. I tried tracking down the Pentax FAJ28-80 they're listing. I've treid locations across the country from Glasgow to London to Manchester and beyond!
I reckoned that if I found that then the other stuff must be in the same store!
Silly thought really
There are NONE in any store ...
My local store has a quite friendly and useful "Team Leader" who turned the screen round for me to see as hea searched.
I do know where there are some 50-200s though! And I could be persuaded to tell which branches they are at.
.
K20D, *istD, MZ-S, Super-A, ME Super, MX
DA* 16-50, DA* 50-135, DA* 300,
DA 50-200, FA 24-90, FA 20-35,
M 400-600, A 50 f1.4, A 28 f2.8, A 70-210, M 35-80, M 50 f1.7
A x2S teleconverter and a few others ...
K20D, *istD, MZ-S, Super-A, ME Super, MX
DA* 16-50, DA* 50-135, DA* 300,
DA 50-200, FA 24-90, FA 20-35,
M 400-600, A 50 f1.4, A 28 f2.8, A 70-210, M 35-80, M 50 f1.7
A x2S teleconverter and a few others ...
Posted 06/08/2009 - 19:39
Link
These have gone. Whoever got them (and I hope it was someone on the forum), well done. Jessops state it can take their site some time to update.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1772 posts
20 years
http://www.jessops.com/online.store/categories/Accessories/Camera%20Accessories/Lenses/products/Sigma/24-70mm%20f2.8%20EX%20DG%20Macro%20(Pentax%20AF)-28156/Show.html?tduid=7f9b26fdb2e006e20b7b7e5e97dd6876&url=http://www.jessops.com/online.store/categories/Accessories/Camera%20Accessories/Lenses/products/Sigma/24-70mm%20f2.8%20EX%20DG%20Macro%20(Pentax%20AF)-28156/Show.html
Good luck finding one though.