Items For Sale
Posted 04/10/2010 - 19:12
Link
I already have three of those 35-70s,and am still tempted.
Regards mm
Regards mm
Posted 06/10/2010 - 10:40
Link
UPDATE.....
Genuine Pentax CS 205 cable release £20- (current price £59.99)
Z20 £20
Pentax ME Super book £3.50 delivered
Silver K200D. C/W D-BG3 Grip. 8100 shutter actuations.Clean sensor. There are a few small marks on the base where I have used it on the tripod and where I have rested it on various surfaces in museums and NT visits.But is in very good order. Why am I selling? I have bought a KX.
The sale will also include a brand new 18-55 DA-L (came with my new KX) and magic lantern guide.£250.Pictures on request.
Regards
Chris
Genuine Pentax CS 205 cable release £20- (current price £59.99)
Z20 £20
Pentax ME Super book £3.50 delivered
Silver K200D. C/W D-BG3 Grip. 8100 shutter actuations.Clean sensor. There are a few small marks on the base where I have used it on the tripod and where I have rested it on various surfaces in museums and NT visits.But is in very good order. Why am I selling? I have bought a KX.
The sale will also include a brand new 18-55 DA-L (came with my new KX) and magic lantern guide.£250.Pictures on request.
Regards
Chris
Posted 06/10/2010 - 14:36
Link
Cable release now sold.
Regards
Chris
Regards
Chris
Posted 06/10/2010 - 17:02
Link
Update.
Silver K200D. £250 including paypal fees and insured carriage.[IMG]http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww29/chippyminton/pentax%20kit/002.jpg[/IMG]
Pentax ME Super book. £3 delivered.
Z20- £20 including fees and signed for carriage.
Pentax F35-70....£30 including carriage and paypal fees.
Regards
Chris
Silver K200D. £250 including paypal fees and insured carriage.[IMG]http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww29/chippyminton/pentax%20kit/002.jpg[/IMG]
Pentax ME Super book. £3 delivered.
Z20- £20 including fees and signed for carriage.
Pentax F35-70....£30 including carriage and paypal fees.
Regards
Chris
Posted 06/10/2010 - 17:58
Link
More K200D Photos
[IMG]http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww29/chippyminton/pentax%20kit/011.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww29/chippyminton/pentax%20kit/012.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww29/chippyminton/pentax%20kit/013.jpg[/IMG]
Regards
Chris
[IMG]http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww29/chippyminton/pentax%20kit/011.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww29/chippyminton/pentax%20kit/012.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww29/chippyminton/pentax%20kit/013.jpg[/IMG]
Regards
Chris
Posted 09/10/2010 - 17:41
Link
UPDATE...................
K200D still available....body £200 nice clean camera with mint condition box.
Regards
Chris
K200D still available....body £200 nice clean camera with mint condition box.
Regards
Chris
Posted 09/10/2010 - 21:15
Link
PM Sent RE: K200D
Mike
Mike
Posted 09/10/2010 - 21:20
Link
Pm sent for Pentax Me super book
Pentax Spotmatic SPII
Super takumar 20|28|35|55|105|135|200
Pentax 40|50|55|70-200 - Jupiter-37AM
Mamiya M645 1000S - Sekor 24|55|80|150|210
Super takumar 20|28|35|55|105|135|200
Pentax 40|50|55|70-200 - Jupiter-37AM
Mamiya M645 1000S - Sekor 24|55|80|150|210
Posted 09/10/2010 - 21:33
Link
Pentax 35-70 has been reserved
Regards
Chris
Regards
Chris
Posted 09/10/2010 - 21:57
Link
UPDATE................
REDUCED PRICE- for K200D with grip and lens-delivered price £235.
The camera is clean and has been looked after, the lens is brand new and the grip is as new in a mint condition box.
Regards
Chris
REDUCED PRICE- for K200D with grip and lens-delivered price £235.
The camera is clean and has been looked after, the lens is brand new and the grip is as new in a mint condition box.
Regards
Chris
Posted 09/10/2010 - 23:53
Link
PM received
Regards
Chris
Regards
Chris
Posted 10/10/2010 - 13:14
Link
UPDATE..............
ALL ITEMS HAVE NOW BEEN SOLD
Thanks for interest shown
Regards
Chris
ALL ITEMS HAVE NOW BEEN SOLD
Thanks for interest shown
Regards
Chris
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


631 posts
17 years
West Wiltshire
Pentax ME Super book of Photography £4
Genuine Pentax CS 205 cable release £20
Genuine Pentax neck strap- brand new in sealed bag.-Red logo £5
Pentax Z20 £20
Regards
Chris