It Has A Bokeh....

jeffstclair
Posted 02/06/2013 - 19:46 Link
Thanks Blaze, it's down to a very old Takumar that cost 5 quid 20 years ago and is a joy to use ...jeff
jeffstclair
Posted 10/06/2013 - 10:58 Link
I know but I just can't resist, the light here this morning was fantastic..jeff..Comment Image
K10D
Posted 10/06/2013 - 11:40 Link
Comment Image


Best regards
Too far from a shore.
Peter Elgar
Posted 10/06/2013 - 12:01 Link
Comment Image

55mm f1.8 Super Takumar on a 1960's SV at full aperture,1998 outdated Fuji Super G 400 film.
Been a member of Pentax Club since the Ron Spillman era! Got COMPUTERISED at last - DIGITISED?
Taken the PLUNGE - BUT FILM STILL RULES !!!
robbiec
Posted 10/06/2013 - 12:17 Link
A couple from Saturday

Comment Image


Comment Image
generator
Posted 10/06/2013 - 12:52 Link
there’s some good photographs here well done all
Thanks Richard
Algernon
Posted 10/06/2013 - 13:03 Link
K-5 160ISO

Comment Image


-
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi
Algernon
Posted 06/07/2013 - 13:10 Link
Ricoh FA 50mm Macro f/2.8 on Ricoh K-5

Comment Image


Same... same!

Comment Image


'
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi
Edited by Algernon: 06/07/2013 - 13:14
LennyBloke
Posted 06/07/2013 - 14:25 Link
I'd just added this photo as a separate topic, but I guess it qualifies for this thread too...

Comment Image


FA* 80-200 at 200mm f2.8
LennyBloke
tyronet2000
Posted 06/07/2013 - 16:46 Link
K5 Sigma 50-500mm f/6.3 1/1600sec iso-800

Comment Image
Regards
Stan

PPG
Algernon
Posted 06/07/2013 - 17:20 Link
500mm!!! I take it that you like to keep well away
from wasps Stan

Impressive for such a big lens
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi
tyronet2000
Posted 06/07/2013 - 17:48 Link
Algernon wrote:
500mm!!! I take it that you like to keep well away
from wasps Stan

Impressive for such a big lens
I was sitting in the garden about 8ft from these flowers, I'd been trying out the lens because yesterday I never got one half decent shot of any birds as close as 10-12ft away (I was in a hide too ) and was wondering if it was me the camera or the lens. Have since decided it was me This is today hand held and further away from the target than yesterday

f/6.3 1/1000sec 500mm iso-320 TAv mode

Comment Image
Regards
Stan

PPG
Edited by tyronet2000: 06/07/2013 - 17:49
Algernon
Posted 06/07/2013 - 18:52 Link
That one's good.... you can hear the birds talking
One's saying to the other "Let me get some food..... I'm
hungry... I haven't had anything to eat for a whole minute!"
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi
cabstar
Posted 06/07/2013 - 19:24 Link
New pentax k-01 arrived today so chance to try with the 400mm f/4 and the k-01 focus peaking which is a fantastic aid for manual focus...

Comment Image
PPG Wedding photography Flickr
Concert photography

Currently on a Pentax hiatus until an FF Pentax is released
Smeggypants
Posted 06/07/2013 - 22:28 Link
tyronet2000 wrote:


Comment Image
Great shot
[i]Bodies: 1x K-5IIs, 2x K-5, Sony TX-5, Nokia 808
Lenses: Pentax DA 10-17mm ED(IF) Fish Eye, Pentax DA 14mm f/2.8, Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8, Pentax-A 28mm f/2.8, Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.2, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-FA 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7, Pentax DA* 50-135mm f/2.8, Sigma 135-400mm APO DG, and more ..
Flash: AF-540FGZ, Vivitar 283

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo