ISO & Noise
Posted 06/12/2015 - 20:28
Link
This shows you how to do a proper test....
https://photographylife.com/riddle-intermediate-iso-settings
I'm off to drink some beer in FULL PINTS smaller measures aren't as satisfying
--
https://photographylife.com/riddle-intermediate-iso-settings
I'm off to drink some beer in FULL PINTS smaller measures aren't as satisfying
--
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Posted 06/12/2015 - 20:56
Link
Just a couple of caveats. One is that the article was written in 2013, and in two years a lot can change. The other is that it doesn't claim that this is true of all manufacturers, so it may or may not be a current issue and it may or may not apply to Pentax cameras.
Philip's results would seem to suggest that it is not a Pentax issue.
However, to be honest I always use ISO settings of 200, 400, 800 and so on, and always have.
Philip's results would seem to suggest that it is not a Pentax issue.
However, to be honest I always use ISO settings of 200, 400, 800 and so on, and always have.
Best regards, John
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1133 posts
19 years
Nottingham