Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

Is anyone in the market for a mint 50-135?

JonSchick
Posted 05/05/2010 - 22:06 Link
Continuing to rationalise my lens collection and I'm thinking that this stunning lens has spent too much time being admired and not enough time being used.

Recent acquisition of an old 35-105 SMCA hasn't helped - as I'm in the "small is best" camp, that lens suits my needs better than the 50-135. Besides, I spend an increasing amount of time using primes which seem to suit me just fine.

Aside from the fact that the bar code is missing from the box for rebate purposes, frankly the whole thing is in as new unblemished condition. I can post photos, which would be over the weekend, but I think anyone who has bought stuff from me before will agree that my descriptions are accurate, and my kit very well cared-for.

Is anyone here interested? I would want to charge a fair price for a lens that has probably only been used a few dozen times, but one that suits both buyer and seller....that feels like somewhere around the £575 mark, incl insured postage within the UK.

Let me know.

Jon
Jon

Some occasional random stuff at The Photographers Block: link
bforbes
Posted 05/05/2010 - 22:58 Link
pm sent
luxenous
Posted 06/05/2010 - 00:06 Link
I am looking for one as well ~
K10D + DA16-50/2.8 + FA43 + FA50 + FA77 + F135 + AF540 + GF

www.jingdesign.cn
JonSchick
Posted 06/05/2010 - 19:59 Link
Gone....

There may be one or two more yet over the next week or two, but nothing as exotic as this was.

Next up is likely to be the closest I've got to a "thrifty thirty", which is probably about the right price for it too.....
Jon

bforbes
Posted 08/05/2010 - 09:01 Link
Thanks Jon, the lens has arrived very quickly and in prestine condition. Roll on play time.
JonSchick
Posted 08/05/2010 - 11:03 Link
Have fun Barrie. Looks like this weekend's weather is going to oblige in terms of testing the weather sealing!
Jon

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.