Irish landscapes
Posted 29/04/2018 - 19:54
Link
keep them coming....I like no,2
AKA Welshwizard/PWynneJ
Assorted Pentax/Nikon/Mamiya stuff
Assorted Pentax/Nikon/Mamiya stuff
Posted 30/04/2018 - 20:57
Link
Posted 02/05/2018 - 20:59
Link
Posted 02/05/2018 - 21:52
Link
Really like these Serge... low key, quiet, very nicely observed...
Best
Best
Posted 02/05/2018 - 23:14
Link
Thank you Bill, your words are much appreciated.
Posted 05/05/2018 - 05:27
Link
Sry wrote:
Back from a two week stay in Ballyvaughan, Co. Clare, I'll be sharing a few landscapes as they get processed. Burren is such a beautiful place to drive/walk around, and the small town of Ballyvaughan a great place to simply relax and enjoy a cozy peat fire at the cottage before going out to O'Loclainn's pub for a pint or a dram (and a song or two or three...) And mid-april (our favored vacation time) is just on the edge of heavy tourism time, so we got to enjoy the locals without feeling part of the overnumbering party
I only took one lens, so all pictures were taken with the M28 f3.5.
For starters, a couple of images of a church ruin near the town of Carran:


2 One looks different level of perfection!
Back from a two week stay in Ballyvaughan, Co. Clare, I'll be sharing a few landscapes as they get processed. Burren is such a beautiful place to drive/walk around, and the small town of Ballyvaughan a great place to simply relax and enjoy a cozy peat fire at the cottage before going out to O'Loclainn's pub for a pint or a dram (and a song or two or three...) And mid-april (our favored vacation time) is just on the edge of heavy tourism time, so we got to enjoy the locals without feeling part of the overnumbering party
I only took one lens, so all pictures were taken with the M28 f3.5.
For starters, a couple of images of a church ruin near the town of Carran:


Posted 05/05/2018 - 21:39
Link
Posted 07/05/2018 - 22:24
Link
Posted 13/05/2018 - 21:02
Link
Posted 22/05/2018 - 22:01
Link
Posted 22/05/2018 - 23:24
Link
As far as I am concerned I think you have left the best until last.
Those two are absolute crackers.
Those two are absolute crackers.
Peter
My Flickr page
My Flickr page
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.














1124 posts
8 years
I only took one lens, so all pictures were taken with the M28 f3.5.
For starters, a couple of images of a church ruin near the town of Carran: