Ipod Apps K20D

steloz
Posted 28/08/2010 - 21:47 Link
Has anybody got the new app Pentax K20D by Jumpstart. i have already got the magic lantern K20D book so was just wondering if it was worth getting the app onto my ipod or not
K-3. K20D, Pentax 18-55mm AL II, Pentax DA 16-45 Pentax FA 50 F1.4, Pentax 18-135 wr, Pentax-AF 80-200, Pentax DA 55-300, DA 10-17, Metz 48
Phineas
Posted 29/08/2010 - 14:57 Link
Thanks for the hint...I haven't heard about that app...I have to look into it...

I never looked into the magic lantern book...I read Yvon Bourque's K20D book. It is more of an extended manual..but nicely written and reveals some nice tricks..and for 10$ as download it is not that bad
link
Edited by Phineas: 29/08/2010 - 14:59
Don
Posted 29/08/2010 - 15:47 Link
none of those aps have been rated...at that price, i'd wait for some reviews.
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo