Introducing myself
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
Photograph titled 'Into the woods' by sueriley selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Asahi Photo are offering free SLR health checks exclusively for the Pentax User membership.
Proudly supporting Pentax User |
||
![]() |
![]() |
|
18 posts
22 years
München and Jakarta
I joined this forum few weeks ago but only today I am introducing myself.
I learnt photography using my father's Spotmatic II and SMC Tak 50/1.4, very nice equipment, very nice glass.
When my father bought an EOS, I found that it wasn't for me. Instead, I bought a used ME. Now I'm taking pictures with MX and some lenses. The A 50/1.7 and M 135/3.5 are my favourite lenses.
The combination of MX + winder that I use had impressed two nikon users. They explicitly stated that my equipment looks more professional than theirs.
Certainly, my decission to use Pentax equipment is/was not to impress people. It's more because I found that pentax products are very good and fit to my needs.
Have a nice day
mrz