Inspiration... again
Posted 18/09/2009 - 10:06
Link
I just love taking pictures, of anything and everything.
But best of all I like specific projects and photography days with some end result in mind, be it writing an article, presenting a lecture, teaching photography both in studio and in the field.
Anything really.
But best of all I like specific projects and photography days with some end result in mind, be it writing an article, presenting a lecture, teaching photography both in studio and in the field.
Anything really.
Best regards, John
Posted 18/09/2009 - 10:12
Link
just having a pentax in my hand
seeing inspirational images
The other day I was picking my son up from school and in there hall was a stained glass window and the sun hit it just right and their was a great reflection (colour cast of the window on the arch/window frame) but where was my camera (at home) so missed it
I don't live with the camera around my neck (that's just the times we live in )
James
seeing inspirational images
The other day I was picking my son up from school and in there hall was a stained glass window and the sun hit it just right and their was a great reflection (colour cast of the window on the arch/window frame) but where was my camera (at home) so missed it
I don't live with the camera around my neck (that's just the times we live in )
James
My Fluidr
"To see in colour is a delight for the eye, But to see in black and white is a delight for the soul" ANDRI HERY
"To see in colour is a delight for the eye, But to see in black and white is a delight for the soul" ANDRI HERY
Posted 18/09/2009 - 11:48
Link
pink wrote:
just having a pentax in my hand
seeing inspirational images
The other day I was picking my son up from school and in there hall was a stained glass window and the sun hit it just right and their was a great reflection (colour cast of the window on the arch/window frame) but where was my camera (at home) so missed it
I don't live with the camera around my neck (that's just the times we live in )
James
That sounds like an excuse for having a point n shoot, an Xmas present idea?just having a pentax in my hand
seeing inspirational images
The other day I was picking my son up from school and in there hall was a stained glass window and the sun hit it just right and their was a great reflection (colour cast of the window on the arch/window frame) but where was my camera (at home) so missed it
I don't live with the camera around my neck (that's just the times we live in )
James
Too far from a shore.
Posted 18/09/2009 - 12:57
Link
I like Street photography, life photography, I love the moments in motion, and I look at everything now and say to my self I wish I had my camera.
After all when the moment is gone all we have is the memory, and the image makes us relive that memory I feel that it is a beauty full thing
After all when the moment is gone all we have is the memory, and the image makes us relive that memory I feel that it is a beauty full thing
https://www.flickr.com/photos/carlosimagery/
http://twitter.com/foxycce
http://foxycce.ontheroad.to/carlo-does-thailand-tour
Karma is Just Cause and Effect - Do Good, Good will Happen
http://twitter.com/foxycce
http://foxycce.ontheroad.to/carlo-does-thailand-tour
Karma is Just Cause and Effect - Do Good, Good will Happen
Posted 18/09/2009 - 13:06
Link
Actually, I purposely bought a camera-phone to replace my work-supplied model. I made sure the quality was adequate and it now serves as my "snatching" camera for those moments with the kids etc. No great quality, but good for capturing the moment!
Tony
Tony
Posted 18/09/2009 - 22:16
Link
I just like taking photographs and trying different things, althou not succeeding most the time.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


6417 posts
17 years
Mood, music, movies, situations, need to prove something, locations, sporadic events.....anger, sadness, contradictions...
The need to try new gear was brought up in a similar post but that should is not be inspiration as the the new gear was bought for a specific purpose.
Have you ever given it any thought?
Regards