Indoor Snaps with PENTAX 6x7 --

Peter Elgar
Posted 29/12/2020 - 11:17 Link
Have to be very Careful in Brentwood about going out as I'm Very Vulnerable' so some 'Indoor Snaps' on my 6x7 Mk 1 and a roll of 10/1992 dated AGFA ULTRA 50 found in the Huge Stash of FILM from my Deceased Great Friend Via his Sons. I took 2 exposures -- one at 50 ASA and one at 25 ASA which came out better. 2 old BOWENS Monolites Saved -From -The - Dump ( another STORY ! ) 400E and 200E
I got f 8 and used 2 lenses
135mm f SMC Macro-Pentax 6x7
Comment Image

Comment Image

SMC Pentax 6x7 Comment Image
45mm f4 bought in USA years ago ( Don't Tell HM Customs & Excise)

Comment Image
Been a member of Pentax Club since the Ron Spillman era! Got COMPUTERISED at last - DIGITISED?
Taken the PLUNGE - BUT FILM STILL RULES !!!
K10D
Posted 29/12/2020 - 11:41 Link
Seasonally perfect scenes Peter. Staying in has not dulled your ability for turning out class images. Impressive, as always.

Stay safe Peter.

Best regards
Too far from a shore.
LongTimeLurker
Posted 29/12/2020 - 19:48 Link
The film has performed very well Peter, and I'd be chuffed if my 6x7 photographs taken indoors were as well exposed as yours.

I can see you've been busy with your YouTube channel since I last looked a few months ago. Mrs LTL enjoys your videos (and she doesn't "do" YouTube) - I'll let her know there's some more to catch up with.

Keep safe.
Nigel.

Getting older and grumpier. Taking longer to decide which lens to use today.

K5 with auto-everything lenses
A collection of manual primes to keep me in touch with the pleasures of doing it old-school.
davidwozhere
Posted 30/12/2020 - 00:59 Link
The sheer quality of your results always amazes me!
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd
K10D
Posted 30/12/2020 - 21:22 Link
K10D wrote:
Seasonally perfect scenes Peter. Staying in has not dulled your ability for turning out class images. Impressive, as always.

Stay safe Peter.

Best regards
........and forgot to ask you Peter, what are you scanning the negs with or are these scanned prints?

Best regards
Too far from a shore.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo