Image test from K20D

pentaxian450
Posted 31/05/2008 - 01:05 Link
Imaging Resources has done pictures test from the K20D. If you are interested by the results:
http://www.imaging-resources.com/PRODS/K20D/K20DA7.HTM
pentaxian450
Posted 31/05/2008 - 01:27 Link
My link doesn't seem to work from my computer. It seems (at first look) to be caused by my new version of AVG. I'm sorry for the problems I,m causing and I'm trying to find out a solution. In the meantime, you can always input the site manually.
photo*ist
Posted 31/05/2008 - 06:24 Link
Quote:
Imaging Resources has done pictures test from the K20D. If you are interested by the results:
http://www.imaging-resources.com/PRODS/K20D/K20DA7.HTM
only one RESOURCE
www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/K20D/K20DA7.HTM
pentaxian450
Posted 31/05/2008 - 11:29 Link
Thanks, Photo *ist. Your sense of observation seems better than mine.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo