Identify these Mushrooms
Posted 21/11/2015 - 23:44
Link
I'm not brilliant at these, but I'm thinking No 2 could be Penny Bun Boletus edulis, No 1 could be Death Cap Amanita phalloides and not sure about No 3.
Best regards, John
Posted 22/11/2015 - 03:27
Link
Posted 22/11/2015 - 09:33
Link
best fungi id site I have used
http://www.mycokey.org/result.shtml?genSpec=Genus&ID=102&showList=Result&random=...
regards
http://www.mycokey.org/result.shtml?genSpec=Genus&ID=102&showList=Result&random=...
regards
Daronl
Posted 22/11/2015 - 10:02
Link
Thanks all for the advice & links.
I think I may have identified No.3 as a result. I'm not 100%, but think it could be a "Saffrondrop Bonnet". I'll keep at the others when I have a little more time.
Phil
I think I may have identified No.3 as a result. I'm not 100%, but think it could be a "Saffrondrop Bonnet". I'll keep at the others when I have a little more time.
Phil
K-5iiS; K-r; ME Super; ME; DA* 16-50 f2.8; DA 18-135 WR; DA 55-300 WR; HD DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited; FA 50mm f1.4; A50mm f1.7; DAL 18-55mm; M40mm f2.8; + assorted non-Pentax lenses
My Flikr Page link
My Flikr Page link
Posted 22/11/2015 - 10:49
Link
Hi
I am no expert but I have looked on
My iPad app
The first one looks like a red staining mushroom agaricus sylvaticus
Or shaggy parasol chlorophyllum rachodes
Neither
I am no expert but I have looked on
My iPad app
The first one looks like a red staining mushroom agaricus sylvaticus
Or shaggy parasol chlorophyllum rachodes
Neither
cheers Neil
pentax k3
DA* 300 f4 DA* 50-135 f 2.8 smc DA* 16-50 f2.8 50mm f1.7 pentax1.4xhd converter
Panasonic Dmc Fz200
pentax k3
DA* 300 f4 DA* 50-135 f 2.8 smc DA* 16-50 f2.8 50mm f1.7 pentax1.4xhd converter
Panasonic Dmc Fz200
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


850 posts
14 years
Woking
Phil
1 Growing out of a bank in the open; about 2 inches high.
2 Growing in deep shade, straight out of the soil about 3 inches high.
3 Growing on a fallen tree; about 1 inch high.
My Flikr Page link